by Badejo Oluwaseun
Nigeria recorded its first case on Friday, February 27, 2020, and since then, the awareness of preventive measures has been put to place. The Federal and State governments have worked tirelessly to contain and control the spread of the disease.
Corona Virus is a type of virus that affects majorly the respiratory tracts of humans. Many have heard about the disease but how do you know you have not been infected.
This article will show you the symptoms you’re likely to have when you get infected with Corona Virus.
1. Cold or flu sets in two-four days after you’re infected with the virus. So the first thing you notice is uncontrollable sneezing with a runny nose.
2. When you get tired easily without doing things that will exhaust your energy, it might be indicating something more than stress.
3. Coughing uncontrollably for days is not normal at all. When it last for more than three days, you might need to get a nose mask and see a doctor
4. Sore throat is one of the symptoms that develop as a result of cold, flu and cough.
5. Exacerbated asthma can be noticed when your breathing is affected. It starts when you notice you can’t breathe properly. You can check by holding your breath for 10 secs, if you can’t breathe properly before the time elapses, you need to see a doctor.