Home > My Area > VIDEO: Ikeja Electric staff electrocuted in Ikorodu

VIDEO: Ikeja Electric staff electrocuted in Ikorodu

An official of power company, Ikeja Electric reportedly lost his life in Isawo community, Ikorodu, earlier today, after he was electrocuted while working on an electric pole.

In a video of the incident which surfaced online, the victim was seen dangling on the pole before helpers rushed to rescue him.

However, help got to him late as he reportedly passed away due to electric shocks suffered from the electric pole.

Watch the video of the scene below.

Just In: PHCN staff electrocuted, today, at Isawo, Ikorodu, Lagos. đź“ą: Ace

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

Comments

comments

Idris Aina
Idris is a media and communications professional with keen attention to details. An entertainment enthusiast, he is an ardent fan of the team from the Red Side of Manchester with love for football banters. He tweets with the handle @arlomah.
http://insidemainland.com