Home > My Area > Fire outbreak at Emerald hostel Unilag

Fire outbreak at Emerald hostel Unilag

There is a report of a fire outbreak this morning at one of the student hostel, Emerald.

The fire outbreak was said to have occurred as a result of power surge.

The occupants of the room where the fire stated were said to have gone home without switching off their appliances resulting in a spark which generated the fire when light was restored.

Eye witnesses confirmed quick response of the fire brigade from the Unilag though the fire had already burnt down the entire room as they were unable to salvage anything from the room. unilag fire 5unilag fire 4unilag fire 2unilag fire 3

Comments

comments

Correspondent
InsideMainland correspondents are poised to provide first-hand information where ever the news breaks on the Lagos Mainland. For breaking news, call us on 09022222226 or email enquiry@insidemainland.com Check us on Twitter @Insidemainland
http://insidemainland.com